Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The trials of this week.

Jay and I have been away from our safe haven for the past week. On Friday we came to stay with Jay’s mom who is recovering from knee surgery. We have been away from our gym, the food we eat (at home) and our daily support. This has proven to be the most difficult week we have had since starting our journey.

Yesterday was weigh-in. Jay lost 3 pounds and I lost 2 pounds. We were not happy with that weight loss. Injuries, a lack of gym time and struggles with food showed. Monday after weigh-in is supposed to be our “cheat” day. We are allowed to double our caloric in-take which is designed to shock our metabolisms into high gear. After a bad weigh-in and struggles throughout the week this was probably not the best idea. I am not ready to say exactly what I ate and how much of it, but I did come out today with some positive and negatives.

I am moving forward today, eating healthy again and exercising. Thank you for all the support and encouraging word we have been receiving.

Blessing from our family to yours!!!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment