Sunday, September 5, 2010

where has the summer gone

Hello to all my loyal readers. Again I have strayed from posting blogs, for that I am truly sorry. But here it is two days until school starts and I feel like a chicken running around with its head cut off. I have much to do. My room is half setup, my lesson plans; well there are plans to do those.

Football is in full swing and my mind is racing, do I run a 3-3 or a 4-2 to try and stop Sherman County’s 200lb running back and their mobile quarterback. Then next week we have Lowell who has another big back and a mobile quarterback. Great we start the season off facing two of the top 5 teams in state. Hang on boys, football season is about to hit you like a freight train with numbers 44 and 51 on its chest.

The weight loss journey is still happening amongst all the other things. Today I weighed in at 375lbs which puts the total weight loss at 55lbs since the begging of June. Not bad for a summer. Now to keep it up during school. My goal is to be down 130 by next June. We shall see how that pans out during the winter, typically the hardest time to lose weight. OK well school work is staring me in the face and I need to get it done. Bye Bye

1 comment:

  1. Chickens really do run around after their heads are cut off....We found out when we harvested a few a couple years ago. The kids thought it was pretty amazing. Missed you at family camp!
    Hugs to you both.
    Cara

    ReplyDelete