Monday, May 31, 2010

Week One Weigh-In and Challenge

Today started our new life. We started with a weight-in, and yes I was VERY nervous and uncomfortable standing up there with my sports bra on and my weight showing to the world. Once we made it through the weight-in the challenge started. We had to do 500 step-ups and whoever completed them first between Jay and I won.

I completed the challenge first at 16 minutes, but Jay was not that far behind finishing at 20 minutes. He did an amazing job!!

Thank you to all the friends that came out today to participate and motivate us. I hope that you enjoy the video.

Blessings to your family from ours!!!

Laura

8 comments:

  1. Yay what a fun little video. And I must give you huge props for being so brave to weigh in on camera and show the world! Go Jay and Laura!!! Can't wait to see the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job guys....love the video. Cant wait to see your progress next week and many weeks to follow! woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore you guys. Thank-you for sharing such a personal video with us. I look forward to seeing the knew outward Jay and Laura. You two rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job, great video! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jay and Laura! We don't really know each other, except in passing at school, but I am so excited to follow your journey to a healthier lifestyle...just wanted to let you know I am out here cheering you on. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job guys...and very entertaining (just like the TV show!) Looking forward to following your "journey" and maybe we will even be able to come to some of your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT!!! So excited for you both and this journey, it's very inspiring. Proud of you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was heart warmed to see you two do something so milestoneish... Jay you made the love and respect classes come to life. You sure can pull Atlas out anytime.

    You two are living my life motto:
    Be impressive don't just talk impressive

    ReplyDelete